Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/28/2019 7:19 pm  #1

Ping marks H5000 and Expedition

Maybe this can be done, but I don't think so.  Someone lead me to the light if it can.
If you have B&G5000,  a B&G Graphic Display and an MOB button linked to B&G, pressing the MOB button changes the graphic display to MOB screen, and puts an MOB position into Expedition, thereby changing Expedition's Mark Range and Bearing data to the MOB position.
What I'd like is to be able to interchange start marks information between the graphic display and Expedition when pinged.  I don't much care on which technology the ping is initiated.

5/28/2019 7:37 pm  #2

Re: Ping marks H5000 and Expedition

If you have the Send Start events option enabled, Exp should send the ends when you ping them to the H5, similarly to the timer.

If you don't have the option selected, Exp will accept data from the H5.

5/29/2019 1:05 am  #3

Damn fine, will try tomorrow.  Still caught between the programming world of WTPs and the point n' shoot world of H5000.  When will opensource WTP4 arrive?

9/28/2020 7:36 am  #4

I have a H5000 feeding Expedition via the websocket. Expedition is receiving the starting timer from the websocket but I cannot get expedition to receive the starting line pings. I have the checkbox unchecked for send start events else receive. Do I need to add some thing to H5000 config file to make this work? Or....

9/28/2020 2:33 pm  #5

Expedition will only receive the line ends if you set Exp to not send them to H5000.

9/29/2020 5:23 am  #6

I have that checkbox unchecked, Expedition receives the timer but not the start line ends

Board footera