Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/27/2023 11:39 am  #1

OFS San Francisco - old data?

I'm trying to download SF bay current data using the Expedition data source of "OFS San Francisco" and I'm only getting data for the past 4 days - nothing that for the upcoming two days.  Is there something that I need to do to get future data?

1/27/2023 12:36 pm  #2

Re: OFS San Francisco - old data?

I temporarily turned it, Chesapeake etc off as no one was using them over winter and they have been causing issues on the server as the NOAA end has been very slow recently.

Just running a data ingest for it.

1/27/2023 3:14 pm  #3

Thank you Nick - I got it!  I appreciate your fast response!

6/04/2023 9:50 am  #4

Once again, I'm experiencing issues with the OFS San Francisco current data.  I just downloaded it (at 10:30 PDT on June 4) and it gave me data from June 3 20:00 hours to June 5 02:00 hours.  So, I only got future data for about 16 hours or so.  My selection is for 2 days/48 data points.  
Not sure if this is on my end, but I can't see what other selections I can make to get more future data.
Thoughts?

6/04/2023 1:47 pm  #5

The OFS data seems to be all ok just now (04/1500z to 48 hours).

The OFS server still has regular issues, as above. You can use the Run time(s) button to see the status of the current dataset.

6/04/2023 2:28 pm  #6

Thank you Nick - I appreciate how responsive you are!!

Board footera