Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2023 12:33 pm  #1

Saving Problem for C600

I can get the YB tracking set up with boats, colors, ratings, ref boat etc.  It all works fine but when I shut the computer off and come back it goes to a previous race set up.  I am also having a problem saving the data boxes on the chart. When I go from inshore to offshore and back it goes back to the previous setting.  Help please.

2/19/2023 3:47 pm  #2

Re: Saving Problem for C600

Are you saving? You need to save the layout for offshore and inshore --- you also need to explicitly save exp either when quiting or by saving from the menu.

2/19/2023 4:35 pm  #3

Yes I am saving both when shutting down and when switching to another display. Do you have to go into the Expedition data file and delete anything?

2/20/2023 2:52 am  #4

Not in my experience -- I've never had problem when saving either screen layouts or configurations (include tracking info). However, I now save habitually by hand as I've lost too many things when Exp or Windows crashes (although I think both tend to be more stable these days).

2/20/2023 2:54 am  #5

Also, on a different computer doing the same thing it does save everthing properlybut not on the boat computer.

2/20/2023 12:02 pm  #6

One possibility is you aren't allowed to save to the Exp data folder. Exp shoul dgenerally warn you about that though.

If it is display states, it may be worth deleting them with the Exp System restore app

Board footera