ExpeditionExpedition Navigation Software


Click Here for Expedition Assistant - AI Chatbot

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/29/2022 2:31 am  #1


Weather data time out

We're starting the ORC DH Worlds Sunday, I'm trying to download weather data from the expedition server, everything "times out" even selecting a single time frame for a ruff GFS model. Is there an error in the weather server? I've tried extending time out to 180 seconds and tried different computers - but it still times out. My internet connection is fine.
  

 

6/29/2022 3:03 am  #2


Re: Weather data time out

It seems ok here if I ask for GFS.

You can also use Saildocs for GFS, ICON etc.

 

6/29/2022 3:16 am  #3


Re: Weather data time out

Seams to be up and running here as well now, sorry for reporting to quickly

     •Thread Starter
 

Board footera




Check out RaceData for iOS and Android. Expedition data in the palm of your hand, or on your wrist! RaceData

Interested in advertising here? Over one thousand active navigators and Expedition users visit this forum. Click here to contact the administrator.