ExpeditionExpedition Navigation Software


Click Here for Expedition Assistant - AI Chatbot

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/24/2022 8:39 am  #1


Using the track feature

Folks.  I am unable to figure out how to get vessel track to display on chart.  Neither in real time nor am I able to pull up previous track on display to support a protest hearing.  I read the manual and fiddled with the UI controls ... no joy.  That am I missing?  Cheers
 

 

6/24/2022 2:07 pm  #2


Re: Using the track feature

The boat positions are drawn up to the current time.

There is a new feature in Exp where you can set it to only draw the track up to the current time. If the display time is before the track, you won't seen any tracks, so make sure you have that deselected.

 

Board footera




Check out RaceData for iOS and Android. Expedition data in the palm of your hand, or on your wrist! RaceData

Interested in advertising here? Over one thousand active navigators and Expedition users visit this forum. Click here to contact the administrator.