Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/17/2022 8:30 am  #11

Re: C-Map 4D chart update not recognized by Expedition 4D

Hi all,
I completely removed C-Map Maps Manager and charts from my system.
I then restarted my laptop.
I them installed C-Map Maps Manager from Expedition Downloads.
I downloaded the chart from Expedition > C-Map > My Maps.
I only have one chart in the C-Map Charts folder. It is the most current chart - EW-D227.51.
I can see the chart when I start Expedition.
When I right click on the chart and select Query chart object I can see the dialogue box describing the chart object.
When I select Chart details nothing happens. I do not see the chart details dialogue box.
I have tried Nick's latest suggestion to stop and restart the C-Map Maps Manger and still have the same results.

I assume that I am seeing the EW-D277.51 chart since it is the only chart in the C-Map Charts folder.
I do not think going through the remove and reinstall or stop and start exercises has changed much if anything.

My question remains; Why does the Chart details dialogue box not work?

Any ideas?

6/17/2022 12:50 pm  #12

Just click the C-Map button on the ribbon. That will tell you what C-Map is telling Exp it has.

6/18/2022 7:35 am  #13

Nick wrote:

Just click the C-Map button on the ribbon. That will tell you what C-Map is telling Exp it has.

I understand what you are saying but I find it strange to have an option for Chart Details that does not give any feedback.
What is the intention of the Chart Details option?

6/18/2022 1:03 pm  #14

It is really for ENCs and RNCs. 

It should be deleted for C-Map as it isn't relevant for it. Thanks.

Board footera