ExpeditionExpedition Navigation Software


Click Here for Expedition Assistant - AI Chatbot

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/07/2022 2:59 am  #1


Expedition crashes when I try to change weather settings

Hi,
I had a working free/limited version of Expedition installed somewhere around March or so this year. Then I bought Expedition and upgraded the existing version and installed the 4D version about two weeks ago. Now when I try to change weather settings (such as scale 10m wind %) Expedition crashes. It happens for both the standard version and 4D. I have run system restore but I still have the same result. How can I troubleshoot to get it working?

Thanks
Henric
 

 

6/07/2022 2:21 pm  #2


Re: Expedition crashes when I try to change weather settings

Maybe email me. I am not sure what that could be.

Last edited by Nick (6/07/2022 2:22 pm)

 

6/14/2022 2:02 am  #3


Re: Expedition crashes when I try to change weather settings

Many thanks for the help with troubleshooting to get this solved Nick!

     •Thread Starter
 

Board footera




Check out RaceData for iOS and Android. Expedition data in the palm of your hand, or on your wrist! RaceData

Interested in advertising here? Over one thousand active navigators and Expedition users visit this forum. Click here to contact the administrator.