ExpeditionExpedition Navigation Software


Click Here for Expedition Assistant - AI Chatbot

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/23/2022 2:34 pm  #1


AUSENC Load Errors

Hi folks,
When rebuild the ENC Chart DB I get a pop up with warnings and errors.
I want to go back and look at the list - Where do I find the Error Log?
Thanks 

 

5/23/2022 3:44 pm  #2


Re: AUSENC Load Errors

They aren't logged.

Maybe email with details.

 

5/23/2022 5:18 pm  #3


Re: AUSENC Load Errors

Thanks for the quick reply Nick.
I'd like to request this error log feature for your Dev Backlog.
I'm reluctant to do a db rebuild because everything is now working. Next time I need to, I'll capture the info.

 

     •Thread Starter
 

5/23/2022 5:27 pm  #4


Re: AUSENC Load Errors

Ok. One important thing is you need to search both base and update data initially, then just the updates.

I make a practice of clearing the user permits and database and re-importing from scratch when there is a new set of base data issued. It isn't strictly necessary, but seems to good chance to keep things in order.

 

Board footera




Check out RaceData for iOS and Android. Expedition data in the palm of your hand, or on your wrist! RaceData

Interested in advertising here? Over one thousand active navigators and Expedition users visit this forum. Click here to contact the administrator.