Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/19/2022 12:22 pm  #21

Re: Insufficient Wind Forcasts?

I finally got it! Thank you all for your input. Unfortunately, I don't know why I didn't get it before and do now. I did wipe (I think I did) everything and started again. Since the boat I was interested in had arrived in Newport, I reset the track for the Newport-Bermuda Race, in which I will be participating. With the start as Mark 0 and NE Bermuda as Mark 1, I got a message stating that I needed two marks. So I changed Mark 1's location to Mark 2, and it worked. But only the Good Lord knows why.

Again, thank you all very much for you input. I'm sure I'll be asking for it again.

Best,
Ron

5/19/2022 5:14 pm  #22

I'm still getting the same notifications.  backed it all the way out and started again

5/19/2022 5:56 pm  #23

I have just seen something similar, but only with the isochronal routing. No idea why yet or if I am doing something wrong.

Will investigate ...

5/19/2022 6:42 pm  #24

I found the issue you were seeing. It was related to a weather display change, which is why optimal routing didn't end up in the testing matrix.

Have fixed and just posted an update. Apologies.

Board footera