Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/05/2022 12:26 pm  #1

Multiple models Squid

Is it just me, or has the option to select multiple models for downloading changed? I used to be able to select multiple models to download at the same time but, now I have to do them one by one?

///Peter

5/05/2022 12:37 pm  #2

Re: Multiple models Squid

Yes, I simplified it so it was the same as the other downloads as people kept getting confused.

5/05/2022 1:03 pm  #3

Thanks. Guess I got lazy picking models  

Thought it was a great feature. Maybe would make sense with a proper modifier key?

5/18/2022 10:44 am  #4

For what it is worth, I agree with Blur. I found the ability to download multiple models at one go was a useful timesaver so i would be pleased if the option returned one day. 

5/18/2022 12:08 pm  #5

Ok, will think about it. There was a lot of confusion ...

12/07/2022 7:51 am  #6

As a hint: I usually download Squid GRIBs via the Squid application where you can download multiple at once. Then open in Expedition.

12/07/2022 8:15 am  #7

voodoomatz wrote:

As a hint: I usually download Squid GRIBs via the Squid application where you can download multiple at once. Then open in Expedition.

I know, but U really hate their UI.

I like the ability to manage all/most sources from within Expedition, which makes my workflow more streamlined. Also, it's inconsistent as I can "ctrl"-select multiple GRIBs in the WRF- and "My Grib"-menus, but not in Squid.

Not a biggie, but I thought it was a useful feature.

Board footera