Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/10/2022 6:52 am  #1

Expedition GFS 0.11 - No rain

Every time I try to download the expedition GFS 0.11 model I get the "no all data available at time of request" band and I never get any rain data, all other data populates.  I try the same area with the expedition gfs 0.25 and all the data populates.

4/07/2022 7:41 am  #2

Re: Expedition GFS 0.11 - No rain

Nick any thoughts on this one?  tried again on the latest version, Expedition GFS 0.11 model does not seem to support rain data.

4/07/2022 10:45 am  #3

I hadn't noticed .... will investigate ...

4/07/2022 9:26 pm  #4

It shuld be working now.

However, NOAA seems to be having a lot of issues today and the latest ingest hasn't been successful.

Saildocs is working, but they get their data in a different way.

4/08/2022 9:27 am  #5

From NOAA this morning:
Dear Users, We recognize that our NOMADS services are still degraded since this past Wednesday’s data center issues. We have a team dedicated still to resolve all of the remaining issues with access, and apologize for the disruption.  Please be advised that all data remains available on FTPPRD (https://ftpprd.ncep.noaa.gov/data/nccf/com/). Thank you for your patience while we work to fully restore our systems. Regards,NCO Dataflow

4/08/2022 11:35 am  #6

Yes, they aren't having much luck with that. I see the Exp server hasn't updated GFS for several runs now.

Fortunately, Saildocs is working. I think think they get it from the ftp server as when the ftp server falls over Saildocs fails, but Exp keeps working.

Updating the NOAA dat ingest is on my work-list ...

Board footera