Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/02/2021 4:04 pm  #11

Re: Problems Purchasing C-Map

Thanks for the Chile link.

By definition, ENCs are in WGS-84.

11/08/2021 7:32 am  #12

I too have had a problem with every new chart purchase, where the first payment attempt is rejected, but then it goes through, however with the chart itself in INIT status. A call to Navico will eventually get it sorted - previously a call the CMAP help in Italy was exceptionally efficient - almost immediate.

:::Campbell Field::::::www.fieldyachting.com:::

11/09/2021 3:35 am  #13

Nick wrote:

There were some issues with their payment provider, mostly related to jquery.

This is the main reason for changing to use the default browser in the web interface rather than the IE control.

Are there updated instructions posted anywhere for purchasing and using CMAP MAX with Expedition? Last time I purchased them I used the selector disc ISO, but it doesn't look like that tool is supported by CMAP anymore? I am getting an error on checkout as well. Their own sales/support line doesn't know how to purchase a chart for Expedition, I've been waiting for a call back from some "expert" at CMAP.

11/09/2021 11:12 am  #14

There is a link to the C-Map MAX CDs on the Expedition charting web page.

I always purchased the charts through a reseller, but I believe you can also do it directly with NT Selector.

I believe the MAX end of life has been pushed back to December 2022.

11/09/2021 1:09 pm  #15

Nick wrote:

There is a link to the C-Map MAX CDs on the Expedition charting web page.

I always purchased the charts through a reseller, but I believe you can also do it directly with NT Selector.

I believe the MAX end of life has been pushed back to December 2022.

Oh ok so I am doing it right, but there is a problem in their side...when I check out at the end of the process I get an error that says "NOT ENROLLED". Waiting to hear back from Navico now.

For others, here is the process:
https://www.c-map.com/support/?guideTitle=Where-to-download-the-C-MAP-MAX-PC-SELECTOR-(V47)-set-up-files&guideId=535-380
https://www.c-map.com/support/?guideTitle=How-to-unlock-C-MAP-PC-Charts-online&guideId=535-286

Last edited by ExpeditionUser999 (11/09/2021 1:11 pm)

Board footera