Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/14/2021 3:21 am  #1

Layout suggestions

Hello,
I've got a few suggestions regarding layout and functions.

Sometimes finding the correct settings for chart or weather display is a bit of try and error.
It would be handy to have an apply button. So it's not necessary to klick ok and open the settings menu again for more changes. 

One further small bug. 
When editing the number box. If I scale the window size the left side isn't changing, you need to scroll and there is a lot of unused space below (hope it's understandable, else I'll add a screenshot.)

Stripchart:
Some numbers for pre-settings like in the weather would be great. I know the drop-down menu,  but when using a tablet fewer klicks are better. 

Routing Result
When doing quite a lot of routings it can get a bit confusing with all the results. Would be great if it's possible to just double klick in the summery on a routing and open the detailed table.

Cheers

9/14/2021 1:17 pm  #2

Re: Layout suggestions

Hello,

I don't understand the number box comment ... maybe email me.

9/14/2021 10:54 pm  #3

https://ibb.co/Zg3hnTH
The marked area is unused, and in the part above you have to scroll. So maybe it's possible to use the complete left part for that window.
Hope it's better to understand now. 

9/15/2021 1:49 am  #4

Thanks - fixed for the next update.

9/15/2021 3:43 am  #5

Great. Thanks a lot

9/16/2021 6:05 pm  #6

Available now ...

Board footera