Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/30/2021 3:57 pm  #1

unable to change colors in sail chart or sail list

For some reason, I am unable to change sail colors in sail chart or sail list. I have the newest version of Expedition 11.10.11. When I go to the sail list and change colors (or auto-colour) the colors change but after I press OK they don't update. I have also Expedition (same version) on home laptop and all works how it should. Any suggestions on how to correct it? I have already tried to reinstall (repair) Expedition but it didn't fix the issue. 

6/30/2021 4:10 pm  #2

Re: unable to change colors in sail chart or sail list

Is there a warning message?

They are saved in the database, default  C:\ProgramData\Expedition\database\Expedition.mdb

Does Exp have write access to your specified database?

6/30/2021 4:47 pm  #3

There's no warning. Yes, Expedition has write access to the database...

6/30/2021 4:48 pm  #4

If you close the sail chart and reopen it it will change...maybe?
Ernie

6/30/2021 5:10 pm  #5

No, it doesn't change the colors after I close and reopen SailChart. If I right click in SailChart and change sail type Expedition remembers that, but then when I try to change colors (under Sail list) it doesn't update. On home laptop all works fine...

6/30/2021 5:34 pm  #6

I copied Expedition.mdb from home laptop to boat laptop and that seems to fix the issue... 

Board footera