ExpeditionExpedition Navigation Software


Click Here for Expedition Assistant - AI Chatbot

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/29/2016 5:07 pm  #1


puting expedition channels on BG3000 remote display

Hi
I am trying to put an expedition variable onto the mast display. I have used BG custom to set up an output channel and clicked send tags but I can't find the variable on the bng display to select it.
if a guru has a suggestion I would love to hear from you
best regards
charlie


Quote depends on situation.
Love your work!  or  What could possibly go wrong!
 

4/29/2016 8:44 pm  #2


Re: puting expedition channels on BG3000 remote display

Try External channels on the H3.

 

Board footera




Check out RaceData for iOS and Android. Expedition data in the palm of your hand, or on your wrist! RaceData

Interested in advertising here? Over one thousand active navigators and Expedition users visit this forum. Click here to contact the administrator.