Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/13/2020 1:16 pm  #1

Solent 2020 gpx marks problem

Hi, I m trying to download the Solent marks for 2020 but cannot get them into the Mark Management folder. I have them on my desktop as a gpx file, they get recognised by Expedition when I go to Marks, Import GPX but then don't turn up in the Mark management folder (or anywhere that I can see in the Expedition file system). I am running the latest version of 4D.  Apologies if I am missing something obvious...

3/13/2020 3:34 pm  #2

Re: Solent 2020 gpx marks problem

I just test the gpx file from SCRA with the current Expedition release and it imports as expected.

https://www.scra.org.uk/solent-marks/solent-marks2

3/14/2020 1:31 am  #3

Re: Solent 2020 gpx marks problem

Thanks for the quick reply.  I will email you directly if I may - I am using the same source and it opens with other GPX viewers. Other folders of marks that I have dotted around my laptop do get imported in the normal way but they are  marks that have been in Expedition in the past. It is just the new Solent one that wont. I wonder if it is a folder-structure related problem...

Board footera