Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/10/2020 5:51 am  #1

Reloading Routes and Marks after PC Change

Hi All
not sure if something has changed or i have forgotten how to do it.
Changed office PC, reloaded all software, Exp charts etc all functions ok, i have tried to reload copied routes and marks. Marks go over in one big file although they seem to have transferred over in individual mark folders. Route / course names have transferred but are empty of marks just showin "x-loop" when opened. I am fairly sure i have had to do this before after crashes and the transfer worked ok. What am i missing or was i dreaming? Tried reload latest software etc re-boot etc. I still have access on the old PC (until i bin it) to the original version with course and marks all are showing and intact, the export lets me save all routes and marks to a file, about 1mb.

Any ideas, no rush, race boat not affected all still there, would like to avoid re building all my old courses if possible.
Thanks.
Simon.

1/10/2020 9:16 pm  #2

Re: Reloading Routes and Marks after PC Change

Marks etc ar normally saved in the marks.dat file, which you can just copy between data folders.

1/11/2020 12:47 pm  #3

Re: Reloading Routes and Marks after PC Change

Sorry, I didn't realise you were using GPX to copy the marks & files. The route import is fixed for Expedition v11.

Board footera