Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/27/2019 3:42 pm  #1

NOT Boat #0

Minor issue.  Somehow my setup has Boat #1 as my default.  Nothing I knowingly did, but obviously I did.  Its only a problem because I have to set number boxes to 1 or they don’t work.  Sometimes I forget.  Also, it adds 6 unnecessary characters to the display.  As I do more things it becomes more of a problem.  

I access instruments through my H5000's websocket.  I think it would be best to return my boat to Boat #0.  Also, because I am using a Getac T800, it will be a lot less confusing when I go to another boat as navigator.  Is there an easy way to get back to Boat #0?  

An even smaller issue is will there be a way to have the distance to the start line in feet?  Sorry, that’s the easiest for my public school education to deal with.  Thanks

Those who think they CAN and those who think they CAN'T are BOTH right!

8/27/2019 4:06 pm  #2

Re: NOT Boat #0

You can tell Exp which boat id to map the data to on the Websocket connection page.

Almost all users should always use boat zero.

Last edited by Nick (8/27/2019 4:06 pm)

9/24/2019 5:55 am  #3

Re: NOT Boat #0

Captdave wrote:

An even smaller issue is will there be a way to have the distance to the start line in feet?  Sorry, that’s the easiest for my public school education to deal with.  Thanks

And you can set the distance units in a number box to feet if you wish.

:::Campbell Field::::::www.fieldyachting.com:::

Board footera