Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/08/2019 4:38 am  #1

YB Scheduled Download Stopped Working

This no longer is working for me.  I set it and check it in a day and I have no updates and the box is unchecked.

5/08/2019 4:51 am  #2

Re: YB Scheduled Download Stopped Working

What race (code) are you looking at?

5/08/2019 5:34 am  #3

usa2019, which is the tail end of the part of warc2018 making there way from Tortolla to Bermuda

5/08/2019 1:15 pm  #4

It's not working for me either.  It seems to check once at the right time but then doesn't reset the tick box.
E

5/08/2019 2:51 pm  #5

Do you mean the Exp scheduler?

Which check box?

5/08/2019 4:21 pm  #6

In Expedition Scheduler the checkbox to "Update YB tracker".  If you check it and comeback later I found that there are no downloads and the box is unchecked.  Ernie seemed to say that it did 1 download and then turned itself off by unchecking the box.  I haven't seen it even download once but maybe I need to dbl check that.

5/08/2019 4:40 pm  #7

If it is the YB tracking multiple positions option that isn't working for you, I see the url has changed.

Have changed for the next update.

5/08/2019 4:50 pm  #8

That wasn't working for me either.  But I started this topic because setting the scheduler to download yb tracking data every X minutes was not working for me.  I would say grab it every hour and come back to find nothing was downloaded and the checkbox no longer was checked.

5/08/2019 5:09 pm  #9

Nick,
This is not related to the "Multiple Positions" request from the Sail Tab YB Tracking

The trouble here is from the Exp dropdown Scheduler

You don't  have to wait several hours...

You can see it happen easily if you enter 1 minute....no update and it unticks the box and won't check again

E

5/08/2019 5:45 pm  #10

Thanks. I see that now. Have fixed for the next update.

Btw, it is designed so that if the last positions downloaded are more than 24 hours old, it stops trying to download.

Board footera