ExpeditionExpedition Navigation Software


Click Here for Expedition Assistant - AI Chatbot

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/08/2019 11:33 am  #1


South America charts

I have been asked as a favour to run some routings from Buenos Aires to Montevideo.  The base chart just is not detailed enough, and I do not  see any point in purchasing CMAPs for the area for a one-off.  Does anyone know of any mid-scale charts of the area easily available?  These will not be used for navigation during the event.

 

1/08/2019 6:41 pm  #2


Re: South America charts

That can't be very far, maybe 100nm?

Have you tried Exp 4D with the 'More free base maps'? Does that provide enough detail for what you want?

 

1/08/2019 10:55 pm  #3


Re: South America charts

To Punta Del Este, so more like 180m, but a quick look says nothing too serious.  Good suggestion using 4D,  and worth a go.  Can I activate 4D with my License Key from December, or do I install and send you the code?
Regards

     •Thread Starter
 

Board footera




Check out RaceData for iOS and Android. Expedition data in the palm of your hand, or on your wrist! RaceData

Interested in advertising here? Over one thousand active navigators and Expedition users visit this forum. Click here to contact the administrator.