Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/16/2016 8:30 pm  #1

Summary comparison of multiple routes

I often come across the problem of having to succinctly explain the difference between alternative routes.  Optimal/Filter shows average of all routes, and Results/Export shows for each route things like Name, Time, Delta etc.

I wonder about displaying, probably in the Results tab and thererfore Results/Export the things I otherwise manually calculate, having exported indiivdual results to Excel:
a) TWS, Average, Min, Max
b) TWA, ABS Average, Min, Max
c) TWD, Average, Min, Max
d) BSP, Average

Cheers

8/16/2016 9:11 pm  #2

Re: Summary comparison of multiple routes

An example?

8/17/2016 1:22 am  #3

Nick
I'll drag one out over the weekend.  And it would be just where I have got to, others could improve

9/05/2016 4:54 pm  #4

This is what i ovelay, twa and tws times over sail chart

Last edited by dpt (9/06/2016 4:34 pm)

9/05/2016 5:17 pm  #5

I can't see whatever is in your Onedrive.  I suspect I might not have permissions.
There is also the offering from Model Accuracy, but they/he are very coy about pricing.  I'm looking for a good time to use their free trial.

9/06/2016 4:35 pm  #6

DuncanR wrote:

I can't see whatever is in your Onedrive.  I suspect I might not have permissions.
There is also the offering from Model Accuracy, but they/he are very coy about pricing.  I'm looking for a good time to use their free trial.

should work now 

9/06/2016 7:00 pm  #7

Still no good - but I'm intrigued by what you suggest, so please persist!
Send a PM, or maybe Fergal can figure what's going on?

9/07/2016 4:44 am  #8

9/08/2016 9:41 am  #9

Duncan, dpt

I see you are having trouble posting an image.  I use imgur.com for this - it is more reliable than Google Photos or other sharing sites that can have restrictions on the content.  Just post your image to imgur.  Choose the sharing link that says BBCode [Forums] and paste it into your message.  Just like I have done below.  You can also view the HTML source to see what is going on.

Hope that helps.

Board footera