ExpeditionExpedition Navigation Software


Click Here for Expedition Assistant - AI Chatbot

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/01/2025 10:45 am  #1


Set / Drift

After the last update (to 12.3.7 Navionics) current set / drift is no longer calculating, either in Stripcharts or in my number boxes.  I don't think I changed anything on my end.  Is it possible that a bug was introduced?

Thanks,

Adam

 

5/01/2025 1:33 pm  #2


Re: Set / Drift

Check you have the calculation option enabled.

 

5/01/2025 4:09 pm  #3


Re: Set / Drift

"Calculate Set and Drift" is checked.  Any other suggestions?  I had been working fine prior to this last update.  Nothing else changed.

Thanks,

Adam

     •Thread Starter
 

5/01/2025 4:34 pm  #4


Re: Set / Drift

That suggests Exp doesn't have one of cog, sog, bsp or hdg.

You could also check the ROT limit.

 

5/03/2025 11:02 am  #5


Re: Set / Drift

Hi Nick --

ROT limit was set to 0. When I set it higher current values are again displayed.  Thanks!

Adam

Last edited by Saltair (5/03/2025 11:05 am)

     •Thread Starter
 

Board footera




Check out RaceData for iOS and Android. Expedition data in the palm of your hand, or on your wrist! RaceData

Interested in advertising here? Over one thousand active navigators and Expedition users visit this forum. Click here to contact the administrator.