ExpeditionExpedition Navigation Software


Click Here for Expedition Assistant - AI Chatbot

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/21/2024 2:05 am  #1


TESTS not appearing on POLAR EDIT window

I just *manually* saved a few Tests but I can't get them to show up on the Polar Edit window.

Help.


Beneteau First 40
B&G H5000 Performance
Heading sensor: Furuno PG700
Chart table: Toughbook CF-53 | Deckscreen:  Mesa 2
 

5/22/2024 1:27 pm  #2


Re: TESTS not appearing on POLAR EDIT window

?


Beneteau First 40
B&G H5000 Performance
Heading sensor: Furuno PG700
Chart table: Toughbook CF-53 | Deckscreen:  Mesa 2
     •Thread Starter
 

5/22/2024 2:10 pm  #3


Re: TESTS not appearing on POLAR EDIT window

I see there is a bug in that. Will fix asap.

 

Board footera




Check out RaceData for iOS and Android. Expedition data in the palm of your hand, or on your wrist! RaceData

Interested in advertising here? Over one thousand active navigators and Expedition users visit this forum. Click here to contact the administrator.