Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/07/2023 5:24 pm  #1

Polar 1 (Pol5) to H5000 network

Have setup Polar 1 (Pol5) as Forestay load polar in Expedition.

Sending out the data via Actisense NGT-1 and created a custom channel in expedition to send to the Garmin GNX 120 displays and it works to display the polar data just like in expedition.

Have also setup the same Polar 1 under one of the external channels that i named TRG FORE via H5000 websocket in expedition. But when choosing that external channel in the Triton2 or H5000 graphic displays in the same n2k network the they show the channel as TRG FORE, but only a --- value. So for some reason the H5000 isn't sending out the Polar 1 values. But if I try to make the external channel into another polar data like BSP och HEEL it works fine to send it to the Triton2 or H5000 Graphics. When I change to Polar 1 % it for the H5000 websocket the Triton2 or H5000 graphics shows 0.00 and when I do the same in the NGT-1 for the Garmins it will show a real % value like 60% etc and not just 0.00

What's wrong here?

Last edited by Frick (5/07/2023 5:27 pm)

Board footera