ExpeditionExpedition Navigation Software


Click Here for Expedition Assistant - AI Chatbot

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/24/2022 8:43 am  #1


Expedition loses Actisense NGT-1 feed when laptop sleeps (?).

The NMEA feed goes dead, must restart Expedition to get it going again.  Any ideas?  Cheers

 

6/24/2022 1:03 pm  #2


Re: Expedition loses Actisense NGT-1 feed when laptop sleeps (?).

why are you letting the laptop sleep?

I pretty much never let it sleep in a race. On a delivery, i might let it sleep to save power.

But usually to get the NGT-1 data working I also have to restart expedition - unless it's a very short interruption.
 

 

6/24/2022 4:57 pm  #3


Re: Expedition loses Actisense NGT-1 feed when laptop sleeps (?).

Last minute post departure laptop shuffle between  Win 10 and a Win 11 PC..

I need to get the power settings addressed.
 

     •Thread Starter
 

Board footera




Check out RaceData for iOS and Android. Expedition data in the palm of your hand, or on your wrist! RaceData

Interested in advertising here? Over one thousand active navigators and Expedition users visit this forum. Click here to contact the administrator.