Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/24/2021 12:34 am  #1

RaceReplay latest version

Does the Exp log contain current MHU offset?

Beneteau First 40
B&G H5000
Furuno PG700
Toughbook CF-53

6/26/2021 2:14 pm  #2

Re: RaceReplay latest version

No.  Only recorded in your instrument system, and the WA numbers that show in the logfile are a consequence of that offset.
I'm still tryng to figure out from the tutorial what is the point of the feature - unlike the sail-varied downwash tables which I get - I assume to correct MHU by chnaging the variable and re-running the WA calcs.  But I'm not sure.

6/27/2021 2:01 am  #3

DuncanR wrote:

No.  Only recorded in your instrument system, and the WA numbers that show in the logfile are a consequence of that offset.
I'm still tryng to figure out from the tutorial what is the point of the feature - unlike the sail-varied downwash tables which I get - I assume to correct MHU by chnaging the variable and re-running the WA calcs.  But I'm not sure.

I prefer the previous version of the RR calibration Report.

Beneteau First 40
B&G H5000
Furuno PG700
Toughbook CF-53

6/27/2021 11:34 am  #4

Nahh, the new one has some good things.  Not keen on going back and editing configs tho .... but a job for the COVID lockdown times in Sydney to stio me going nuts ....

Board footera