Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/11/2020 2:58 pm  #1

App Updates

We have just released maintenance updates for both the Ventus PRO iOS and Android apps; and the Ventus Navigator iOS app. They are available now the App Store and Google Play.

Harry Pattison
Ventus Navigation

6/12/2020 4:10 am  #2

Re: App Updates

Sweet --- by the way what is the best way to reset Ventus to a clean state.
The panels on my phone haven't been set to the defaults for a few years now and I'm wondering if some of the default panels might be better than what I have myself at this point.

6/12/2020 5:05 am  #3

The first 5 pages are default and can’t be changed. The remaining 7 pages can be set to display any Expedition data you choose with up to 4 data channels on each page. There is not a way to reset all of them to blank pages. You can change individual pages at any time.

6/12/2020 9:15 am  #4

It's been so long - I didn't remember them being blank (I thought they had a basic default) --- But then I started using Ventus Pro a few years ago.

6/19/2020 9:09 am  #5

Love the app...

However, it seems that the data source selection screen is not compatable with the iOS or iPadOS dark theme. When the OS dark mode is selected the window is all back except for the variable selected.

I see this on both my iPhone and iPad.

Board footera