Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/24/2019 5:45 am  #1

Bad Course Error

Set a course for a distance race using Visual Marks.  Just a start and a finish.  Ran routing.  Then gave route a name so I could export and use on another computer.  Then got error "Bad Course At least two marks or the current position and a mark are needed"  Exported as GPX and CSV.  Same result.  After 15 min of fiddling just used Visual Marks and enter coordinates.  No error.  Can no longer duplicate error on laptop.  But can on Getac T800.  Anyone else experience this?  Never experienced this before.  Thanks

Those who think they CAN and those who think they CAN'T are BOTH right!

6/24/2019 6:34 am  #2

Re: Bad Course Error

Sounds like you may not have the first mark of the route selected...

8/12/2022 12:15 am  #3

Re: Bad Course Error

Sparky, had this error this morning after windows kindly rebooted the laptop last night - noted that no mark of the active course was being highlighted and the arrows keys would not change this. Found that I needed to deactivate the current course I was using and then reactivate it to be able to set the 'current' mark and then I could optimise - btw using v11.16.6

Board footera