Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/30/2019 12:13 pm  #1

ModelAccuracy

Anyone using MA and have any comments?
Ernie

4/30/2019 1:22 pm  #2

Re: ModelAccuracy

Ernie, 

Hey there! We would love to show you a private software demo if you like! just drop us a line and we can get your schedule. We also have a ton of new user tutorials listed here: tutorial page

Make sure to join our mailing list if you like. You can sign up here:  download page

Model Accuracy can now handle Expedition, Adrena, and NOAA Weather buoy log files so we hope to really saturate the log file analysis market! 

-Model Accuracy

4/30/2019 6:30 pm  #3

Get it.
It's like Expedition in that the more you use it the better you get with it and the more you come to like it.
Also, incident to acquiring proficiency with MA you come to get better at accessing sources of WX information and developing a sense of the strength and weaknesses of various gribs.
I have had the good fortune to speak to two of the developers at the arm's length and they are committed to making MA increasingly user-friendly and to that end they actively solicit user input.
Get in on the ground floor and participate in the discussions that will make it better.  

5/03/2019 2:40 pm  #4

Ernie,

I think you’d find it useful. I’m just now being able to start really making use of it but I’ve found it very helpful. The guys at MA are INCREDIBLY helpful. Chris has sat down with me one on one several times to discuss functionality and walk me through features.

Sean

Board footera