Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/08/2019 10:24 am  #1

Active course display issue with NV Charts

I am having a problem with the active course and sail notes displaying at different zoom levels. I have purchased and installed the NV Charts for the Leeward Islands area in the Carribean. The charts are installed and are displayed in Expedition. I am setting up the courses for the St Barth regatta. However, the active course is only displayed when zoomed in or on the chart for the harbor area. When I zoom out to a scale to display the entire course, the active course is not visible. The second symptom is when I’m a displaying the active course in the harbor area and pan off without changing the zoom the active course is no longer visible when I move off the harbor chart. The issue appears to be related to the active NV chart displayed in Expedition.

There is also an issue with the sail notes displaying. Some sail notes do not display at all, at any level of zoom and some only when zoomed in. The sail note that is in the area of the harbor chart displays at all levels of zoom.

I have checked my expedition settings by setting up an active course in my normal sailing area that is over 100 miles long and it displays normally at all levels of zoom. Note for that check I am using the NOAA RNC charts.

I am running Expedition 10.10.12 on a dell Latitude E6430ATG with Windows 10 pro installed.

Any ideas on how to get the active courses to display over the NV charts would be appreciated.

Board footera