Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/21/2018 7:45 pm  #1

Set Time button in Routing Solution window not working

In some Expedition versions the "set time" button in the routing results window does not work on my computer. It should adjust the time of the weather and hence give me the predicted position of my boat at that time. Currently with 10.9.17 it does not work. I still haven't found the reason why it works with some versions and with others not.
Does anybody else have the same problem? I am running a german Windows 10.
Thanks and best regards,
chriggel 

12/21/2018 10:36 pm  #2

Re: Set Time button in Routing Solution window not working

For me it does work with 10.9.17
It perfectly shows the boat position at the given time.  If I enable tooltip in the optimal routing pane the tooltip confirms that position at the given time.

Have you selected a time in your optimal route result window and clicked the Set time button?   Does it generate any error?

12/24/2018 5:38 pm  #3

ZeeZee,
thanks for commenting. In my system it just does nothing. I can mark a line in the optimal result window (it gets blue). But clicking on the SET TIME button does just nothing. I wonder if that has something to do with my german windows settings. It has worked in some of the former Expedition versions, though.

12/25/2018 12:04 am  #4

Are you sure you are not overlooking the position of the boat on the optimal course?    For me it's a red arrow on the (red) optimal) course (color depending on what you have set in the results window).   It only becomes visible after you have closed the results window.
Maybe hide the weather barbs etc because the easily hide the arrow on the optimal course.

Last edited by ZeeZee (12/25/2018 1:16 am)

Board footera