Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/08/2016 1:34 pm  #1

Latest version - some bug fixes.

Fix for reading some BSB charts.

1/08/2016 1:38 pm  #2

Re: 10.2.9

I'm having some difficulties with Race Notes in the most recent versions.  Is anyone else seeing that?  I try to create a Race Note  (Add Race Note, selecting points around an island I am trying to avoid)  But I cant seem to create the points on the chart.  Can someone else try and let me know if they can get it to work.   I'm on 10.2.8 right now.

Fergal.

1/08/2016 2:27 pm  #3

Using the 10.2.9, I just created one with no problem.

1/11/2016 10:56 am  #4

Fergal wrote:

I'm having some difficulties with Race Notes in the most recent versions.  Is anyone else seeing that?  I try to create a Race Note  (Add Race Note, selecting points around an island I am trying to avoid)  But I cant seem to create the points on the chart.  Can someone else try and let me know if they can get it to work.   I'm on 10.2.8 right now.

Fergal.

Not at all trying to be funny, but have you made sure that race notes are selected to be visible through settings?

The other idea would be to right click the area you created, and edit the race note. From there, turn up the opacity to 50% so you can be sure it is getting created.

Just a thought.

1/11/2016 11:13 am  #5

Jbehen

Not funny at all, you were exactly right!  A quick look at settings confirmed that I had race notes set to non-visible!  

That's what this forum is all about!  Thanks for your help!

Fergal.

1/12/2016 6:07 pm  #6

Sadly, I spoke from experience. I can't recall the number of times...

It is amazing what you forget when you are wet and tired.

Board footera