Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/31/2016 2:13 pm  #1

Expedition Webinars

Does anybody know the status of the Expedition webinars?  Are they available to view?  The links on the web page all lead to information that states that the Webinars are available for viewing until "January 1, 2017".  That date is tomorrow.  If I pay for a webinar today, Dec 31st, will I have access to it after Jan 1st? 

1/01/2017 4:47 am  #2

Re: Expedition Webinars

Rico,
On the NorthU web site use the 'contact' page, they are great about getting backto you.

In the mean time, if you have a Kindle, go to Amazon and buy "Modern Race Navigation: Expedition Software in Action" by Will Oxley.  It's a great read for any navigator starting with Exp.

Happy New Year,
Ernie

1/01/2017 8:08 am  #3

Thanks Ernie M
I had already reached out to North, via email and phone.  Being a Holiday, I will patiently await their response.  I have purchased Will Oxley's book and have been using it a reference since it was first published.  Thanks again for you response, and have a Happy 2017!

Rico 

1/01/2017 3:39 pm  #4

Hi,

The NorthU Webinars are still online and available... click on the link for the webinar you want to take and go through the ordering process and you will get access to the course for a couple of months.  (You can order the course and get things going even though the NorthU forlks are on vacation for another day or two).
  That note on the NorthU web page about the January deadline is confusing (as are some of the calendar dates still posted of last year's courses) but don't worry - the NorthU team will make sure you get a reasonable time period to take the course and go back and study it.     

We are working on a new batch of courses for 2017..  so keep your eyes open.  But all the ones that are available for download right now are current and valuable resources.   

Happy New Year,
Peter Isler

1/01/2017 4:15 pm  #5

Peter
Thank you for your response to my inquiry.  I did register today, and although I had a little difficulty getting WebEx to start (for some reason the link to the Webinar site came up through the MS Edge browser even though I use IE as my default browser).  It seems like I am up and running.  Thank you for the clarification.  The web site is confusing, but with time I was able to navigate through it.

Cheers
Rico  

Board footera