ExpeditionExpedition Navigation Software


Click Here for Expedition Assistant - AI Chatbot

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

Today 4:47 am  #1


Number Boxes

I am having trouble getting the performance number boxes to show data.  The instrument data - Bsp, AWA, AWS are displaying but the Pl% target TWA etc are not.  I have a polar entered and loaded under performance polar.  What am I missing?  I had this working previously - not sure what i have done to stop it. 

 

Today 6:26 am  #2


Re: Number Boxes

IIRC you have to have TWA for them to work.
If your instruments don't support sending TWA to expedition you can enable expedition to caclulate TWA and I thing TWD itself.

 

Board footera




Check out RaceData for iOS and Android. Expedition data in the palm of your hand, or on your wrist! RaceData

Interested in advertising here? Over one thousand active navigators and Expedition users visit this forum. Click here to contact the administrator.