ExpeditionExpedition Navigation Software


Click Here for Expedition Assistant - AI Chatbot

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/25/2018 8:48 am  #1


Import Yacht Devices Recorder data works?

Dear navigators! 

I am working with a boat that has a Yacht Devices Recorder generating .dat log file. Running Expedition v 10.8.20, I fail to get the log file conversion to work.

Does anyone has success using the tool?

/Johan

 

8/25/2018 11:41 am  #2


Re: Import Yacht Devices Recorder data works?

Hello,I found a bug in some data recorded. It is possible this problem is in your log data, although it isn’t common (I think). Maybe send me the log file? They are going to fix it, but I can make a build that resolves it. The problem is it will break things when they do fix it.

 

Board footera




Check out RaceData for iOS and Android. Expedition data in the palm of your hand, or on your wrist! RaceData

Interested in advertising here? Over one thousand active navigators and Expedition users visit this forum. Click here to contact the administrator.