Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/14/2018 7:55 am  #1

expedition will not start

Last night I installed a load of NOAA ENC charts on expedition - running on windows 7 - everything was ok. I shut down the computer and on start up this morning expedition will not start. There is no message. The computer thinks about it for a bit then just does nothing.
Any ideas what the problem might be? We are due to go offshore for 1400 miles tomorrow.....
thanks

5/14/2018 11:19 am  #2

Re: expedition will not start

Expedition for Max or 4D?

You could run the Exp system install included with Exp. Also make sure Exp is up to date.

5/14/2018 11:24 am  #3

thanks Nick
i reinstalled which seemed to do the trick.  see if it comes to life tomorrow again

5/21/2018 2:27 pm  #4

I tried to start expedition today I got an error "Expedition application stopped working" "windows is closing the application  till windows finds the problem" I tried to repair the application, uninstalled it and renstalled 10,8,5 Max and 4D still get the same error.It opens up normally and in bout 30 seconds it'll stop working. Any ideas thanks?

5/21/2018 4:14 pm  #5

Did you try the Expedition system restore   ?

Board footera