Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/02/2017 9:17 pm  #1

Start Time in Optimal Ribbon

Pre-race I'm constantly going over to Settings > Opt routing > Start time and checking or correcting the start time I'm trying to optimize from.  Occasionally I'll forget and cause myself some grief as last start time isn't remember/stored and I need to re-enter it.  Not sure if it could be "remembered" that'd be great.  If nothing else displaying the Start Time somehow in the Optimal Ribbon would save me hundreds of clicks (:

Thanks much - HL DeVore

12/11/2017 4:33 pm  #2

Re: Start Time in Optimal Ribbon

Was just going to make this same request.

It would be great if there was an option to 'Remember Start Time'!  That way, during pre-race planning, each time I start expedition, I don't need to enter the race start time over and over!

TC

12/18/2017 6:38 pm  #3

Done for the next update ...

4/30/2018 2:46 pm  #4

Did the update disappear in one of the recent releases? 10.8.1 doesn't seem to keep the Opt routing start time.

Would also be great to remember the Weather -> Time, so that going to the race start time in advanced planning is less tedious! 

Board footera