ExpeditionExpedition Navigation Software


Click Here for Expedition Assistant - AI Chatbot

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/08/2016 7:49 pm  #1


Display issue

Hello,

I get a bit of a problem and I have attached some images. The problem exists with or without the grib but the grib shows a much more spectacular issue. Anyway if I pan to where the date line is left of centre of screen my boat disappears and the weather turns nasty. But if I keep the date line right of centre everything is OK. Also if I keep panning left eventually it comes good again. Any ideas?? 

PS - I've setup a course which spans the dateline and the prog is not coping too well with that.

Cheers
Rod











 

Last edited by Roddo (9/08/2016 8:18 pm)

 

9/08/2016 10:30 pm  #2


Re: Display issue

Try using the C-Map world chart.

 

9/08/2016 10:41 pm  #3


Re: Display issue

Thanks Nick - did the trick.

     •Thread Starter
 

Board footera




Check out RaceData for iOS and Android. Expedition data in the palm of your hand, or on your wrist! RaceData

Interested in advertising here? Over one thousand active navigators and Expedition users visit this forum. Click here to contact the administrator.