Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/22/2023 4:45 am  #1

Exp+Paralells crash

Hi
I installed Paralells and Exp trial on my office M2 macbook for the single purpose of entering some marks, courses and race notes (yes I am bored in the office, and the PC is at the boat). 
Exp consistently crashes at:
-trying to close a race note (pressing the New button after drawing a race note, or pressing esc)
-clicking on csv export for a folder in the marks editor (works fine when exporting from the ribbon). 

these both look like file access problems, I already sent a message to Paralells, but they didnt answer. Maybe somebody here has an answer? I tried running in administrator mode, recommended settings, also trying to save a notes file beforehand to have some sort of active file...

8/22/2023 11:22 am  #2

Re: Exp+Paralells crash

I would be surprised, but you could check permissions on the data fodler and files.

8/25/2023 8:07 am  #3

Re: Exp+Paralells crash

Hi @rbhun,

Which version of Parallels are you using?

I'm a Mac / Parallels / Exp user for some time now and I've not had the issues you're experiencing, but I haven't updated to the new v19 of the desktop software yet.

Board footera