Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/26/2022 12:10 am  #1

Follow Boat and Zooming

Hello,
Please see the attached screenshot. I might be mistaken but I think one always used to be able to zoom in and out when following the boat but this doesn't seem to be an option any more. It would be very useful to be able to do so.

https://prnt.sc/GLmSM5d7zqDj

7/11/2022 1:25 pm  #2

Re: Follow Boat and Zooming

Hello, just giving this a bump. I'm pretty sure zoom in / out used to be an option when follow boat was in use? Am wondering whether I'm making a mistake with the way I have things set up.

7/11/2022 1:56 pm  #3

Deselect auto-chart

7/11/2022 10:23 pm  #4

Many thanks Nick. Can't believe I didn't spot that!

7/11/2022 10:35 pm  #5

It works with C-Map, but the limitation with ENCs and RNCs is it won't change charts as you scale out

8/10/2022 3:37 am  #6

Hello, 
 i just upgraded to the latest version of expedition and i can not zoom in and out by using pinch to zoom anymore (The touch gesture dose not work any more). Normal zoom using mouse and keybord, or the touch buttons does work though. Is this intended or do i may be need to check a setting?

( System: Microsoft surface go 1 windows 10 Pince to zoom does work every where else). 

PS: This is independet from Chart Mode, Same behaviour for "Drag", "Follow boat " with or without Autochart enabled. 

Best regards
Christoffer

8/10/2022 12:06 pm  #7

Thank, will investigate ... fixed for the next update.

Last edited by Nick (8/10/2022 7:32 pm)

Board footera