Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/13/2021 2:51 pm  #1

Expedition losing mapped keyboard commands

Hi,

Wondering if anyone has experienced or found a fix for an issue that has just started.
I map keyboard commands to functions in Expedition, issue is these mappings are disappearing after a few minutes.  I go back into the customize keyboard commands and they are all lost.
I have tried using save settings and same issue.

Tried System restore -> delete display states = issue remains.
Using 11.11.4

Last edited by Mattzilla (9/13/2021 2:52 pm)

9/13/2021 8:12 pm  #2

Re: Expedition losing mapped keyboard commands

Normally the delete display states option solves such issues. Make sure Exp is closed when you do it.

9/13/2021 9:53 pm  #3

What I have now found is if say I map some keys call it MAP1 (In my case mapped charts-> pan left/right etc and follow boat) and then later went to Weather and mapped some more, call it MAP2 1-9 to chart overlays and N for NOW, the second lot of keymap additions seem to overwrite the first - that is I lose all the keys mapped in MAP1 but the MAP2 work.

Is there a reg key to clear or edit maybe or a key map limit triggered?  I havent experienced this behaviour before - it is new as I have been able to add additional mappings without affecting previous.

9/14/2021 8:50 am  #4

Just noticed 2 things.
- If I change chart from ENC to CMAP or an image - mapping lost
- If I goto state and switch from Default to Cruising then back to Default, mapping returns
Not sure if there is any clue there but seems to consistently occur/fix.

Board footera