Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/08/2021 6:12 am  #1

Display funtions

Hello,
observed on my system following bugs (?):
- "zoom/centre" function does not show the area zoomed in to, but another area far off the desired.
- "boat to mark", "active & next mark", "leg" and "active course": after selection and then switching to "drag",  "zoom in or out" will move the chart display somewhere to the Eastern part of Russia (although boat is in Denmark).
Another small item: on the playback ribbon, could you reinstate the description of the 6 input boxes again.
System: C-Map 4D, Expedition 11.10.18
Rgds

8/08/2021 1:58 pm  #2

Re: Display funtions

Thanks,
I hadn't noticed the zoom+centre was broken. I forget it is there. Will fix.
The labels are still there, what is probably happening is the framework hides them on small screens.

8/08/2021 7:29 pm  #3

Fixed.

8/09/2021 9:32 am  #4

Many thanks the super quick reply. Zoom/Centre works again. Will you be able to fix also the second issue, or has this to do with my system ? When I f.e. click "boat to mark", it does not show the boat or the mark, but only part of the leg. Going back to "drag" and then zooming, I end up in Russia, which is a bit annoying.
Also, with the new update my number boxes are gone. Where is the information stored ? Can I retrieve it somewhere in the archive ?
Rgds

8/09/2021 2:45 pm  #5

I occasionally see that with C-Map, but haven't been able to solve it.

Will check the second part.

The contents of the number boxes are saved in C:\ProgramData\Expedition\states\

These should be archived to C:\ProgramData\Expedition\archive each day

8/09/2021 6:29 pm  #6

Fixed!

8/10/2021 12:12 pm  #7

Many thanks Nick, all working perfect now.

Board footera