Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/19/2021 5:15 am  #1

Tool Ribbon: Extract Log Data/ Analyse Sail Tests

Hello,
I have some questions regarding the Tools ribbon:

1. I would like to cut the logfile from one day of racing, with multiple starts into pieces covering only one Race per File. (To get rid of all the waiting periods and motoring around)
In my understanding this could be done with the "extract Log Data" Funktion and the format "expedition". I have the same Log File loaded in Strip Chart an set the wands around one race period. When I select the option "between wands" the logfile is only cut after the second wand, so everything before the first wand is included in the new file. What am I doing wrong?

2. The function "Analyse Sailtests" is grayed out for me, so i can´t use it. How can I activate it? Is there a certain minimum of test after which it is usable?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards
Christoffer

1/01/2022 1:59 pm  #2

Re: Tool Ribbon: Extract Log Data/ Analyse Sail Tests

I have the same problem. Analyze sail tests is inactive.

1/01/2022 4:30 pm  #3

It should be enabled if Expedition is licensed on the computer.

Is this a recent Expedition release?

It was a tool that was never properly completed as it didn't seem very useful and ...

1/03/2022 5:20 am  #4

Hello
I've tried using the "Extract Log Data" function to create a log file with Polar%.
When opening the window I can't select any data.
I'm using the latest Version 11.14.4

Best regards 

1/03/2022 11:42 am  #5

You probably have Expedition selected as the format type, in which case, all the vars are exported.

Change to csv ...

1/04/2022 4:02 am  #6

Nick wrote:

You probably have Expedition selected as the format type, in which case, all the vars are exported.

Change to csv ...

Perfect, thanks! Worked

Board footera