Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/21/2020 12:50 am  #1

‘Nudge’ raster images

Hi
So I overlaid some raster images on my maps. They look great, but the precision I can mark them is limited. When zooming in, I can see they are off by about 40 meters which is significant at a marina map for example. They have lat/long reference lines which is what I used to put the crosshair on when importing but I guess it wasn’t precise enough.

Is there a way I can ‘nudge’ or move them after import, on the map preferably? So I can correct the mistake looking at my position and the overlay?

Thanks

2/21/2020 11:00 am  #2

Re: ‘Nudge’ raster images

Not in Exp at present. You can edit the xml file. I generally do that with paint when making the ones for myimage

2/21/2020 11:10 am  #3

Nick wrote:

Not in Exp at present. You can edit the xml file. I generally do that with paint when making the ones for myimage

this is how i do it - first georeference it in expedition.., then in a photo program, find the exact pixel coordinates of your calibration points and edit them in the xml file.

2/26/2020 3:03 am  #4

Thank you guys!

Board footera