Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/01/2019 5:59 pm  #1

Keel Angle Sensor to Expedition - Negative Numbers

I race on a Schock 40 with a canting keel. The boat has B&G H2000 w/ performance processor, connected to Expedition with a Moxa Nport serial to ethernet, to wifi, to the PC.

I connected the keel angle sensor to Linear 4 (spare) on the B&G processor. After setting the max and min for the linear input to -55 - +55 degrees, the B&G display reads correctly. When looking at the Number Box in Expedition for Keel Angle, the box reads correctly for positive numbers. When the sensor is moved to port, the Number Box stops at zero and reads " - - ". Is there a setting in Expedition to allow negative numbers to be displayed for Keel Angle?

For what it's worth, I also added a Heel Angle sensor, which reads negative and postive numbers correctly, both on B&G displays and in Expedition.

4/01/2019 6:12 pm  #2

Re: Keel Angle Sensor to Expedition - Negative Numbers

I would need to see a sample of the raw data into Exp. If you can email it, I can look at it.

4/01/2019 6:46 pm  #3

Re: Keel Angle Sensor to Expedition - Negative Numbers

Thank Nick. I will capture some raw data and email to you later this week.

Board footera