Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/28/2019 8:59 pm  #1

Deleting Routes

Is there a way to delete more than 1 route at a time?

1/29/2019 8:09 am  #2

Re: Deleting Routes

I don't believe there is, but it would be helpful

I think it would be great if the optimal route handling could deal better with large numbers of routes. In studying routing using reanalysis, it's easy to end up with 50-100 routes in the window.

For example, one suggestion would be to have only selected routes sent to the "Filter", rather than all the routes. 

A situation I have is that I might do a "Multiple" optimization, with a departure every 12 hrs for a month - so 60 optimal routes. Then, say, the results contain two or three obvious "families" of routes, within which the routes share some important feature. I want do rum the filter on each family - maybe 15-20 routes in each. As it is now, I do the routing, figure out which routes are in the first family, then delete the others, then run the filter. then delete all the routes and run the optimization again.., delete all but the second family..., and so on.

what would make it even better would be if i could select the routes from the chart view.

1/29/2019 9:22 am  #3

Deleting from the chart view is a great idea.  

1/29/2019 3:49 pm  #4

Have added an option to delete any optimal route from the chart in the next update.

1/30/2019 6:13 am  #5

i'm sure it's harder to implement, but if you get a chance to look into sending only selected routes to the csv filter file, that would be great.

1/30/2019 12:29 pm  #6

Done for the next update.

10/13/2019 5:45 am  #7

In the optimal solutions window...

a "Select All" box.., an "Un-Select All" box.., and a "Delete Selected" option would be nice.

Last edited by us7070 (10/13/2019 5:45 am)

Board footera