ExpeditionExpedition Navigation Software


Click Here for Expedition Assistant - AI Chatbot

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/17/2019 4:15 pm  #1


FV3 GFS - Update Schedule

Curious about the FV3 GFS Release Schedule.
I  have been using saildocs to retrieve file.
It is current 19:15 EST the time stamp on GRIB says 0700 EST.  So > 12h old
I thought it was 0000, 0600, 1200, 1800 GMT + 5h for saildocs to process it.
I have been watching it for about 2 weeks now and the schedule to my feeble mind is not apparent.
Clue me in please.

 

1/17/2019 5:07 pm  #2


Re: FV3 GFS - Update Schedule

It is supposed to be around 6 1/4 hours after the run and about 75 minutes after the normal GFS . It is a temporary thing in Saildocs until FV3 replaces GFS, which has been delayed ...

 

Board footera




Check out RaceData for iOS and Android. Expedition data in the palm of your hand, or on your wrist! RaceData

Interested in advertising here? Over one thousand active navigators and Expedition users visit this forum. Click here to contact the administrator.