Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/07/2018 6:24 am  #1

YB Tracking Import (Again)

I keep playing with this and getting partial success but can't get it to work fully.

If I but the boatID.csv file in the same directory as the position report and then import I can see the boat list.
If I hit View All I can see all boats listed and their position report.
I can even see their tracks on the chart.
What I don't see is the drop down list in the tracking window for each schedule.  Nor do I see their current position the same as I would if I pulled the data directly from YB.  So I see tracks but no name associated with the track.

Did I skip a step someplace.

Last edited by unplugged (10/07/2018 6:34 am)

10/07/2018 11:45 am  #2

Re: YB Tracking Import (Again)

I did notice that when I imported.  The Boat ID's in the file did not carry over which is different when I access YB directly.
When I import, the BoatID.csv file has boat ID's 21 - 60, after I import and view "Boats", the ID's are in the range 184 - 205

10/07/2018 11:46 am  #3

The list of times are for the reference boat, which is normally your boat. If there are no position reports for the reference boat, you won't see any times in the drop-list.

The boat positions are interpolated to the weather display time.

10/07/2018 11:48 am  #4

wow.  thank you.  All good now.

Board footera