Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2016 3:49 pm  #11

Re: Apple Watch?

Hi, I've been using the pebble watch for a while now and it is working well. We have multiple people on the Maxi 72 Caol Ila R using Pebble watches. The only drawback is the 1-1 nature of the setup so each person needs to have access to a device running Ventus. Hopefully you have sold a few more licences now.
Cheers, Will.

10/09/2016 3:14 pm  #12

Having a mode of peer to peer as well as peer to host would be a nice add on. 

Semiconductor Development Engineer, Retired Viticulturalist, Occasional sailor
"Lioness" 1962 Hinckley Bermuda 40 Custom Yawl

1/09/2021 5:28 am  #13

Resurrecting this thread to ask the question again, whether there are plans for an Apple Watch app. Lots of us now have Apple watches and I’ve been unimpressed with the instrument data options for the Apple Watch aside from the B&G supported app. Problem there is you need a B&G system.

I have to believe 4 years later now there would be good demand for an Apple Watch app.

2/19/2021 4:11 am  #14

Carrera wrote:

Resurrecting this thread to ask the question again, whether there are plans for an Apple Watch app. Lots of us now have Apple watches and I’ve been unimpressed with the instrument data options for the Apple Watch aside from the B&G supported app. Problem there is you need a B&G system.

I have to believe 4 years later now there would be good demand for an Apple Watch app.

I would love to see the app extended to support the apple watch. (I'd also like native support for the ipad to get more information on the screen.)

Or a new app for the apple watch!

Board footera