Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/28/2024 12:06 pm  #11

Re: Triton Edge Processor

A general but related question and feels like a good place to post. I am looking at either purchasing expedition or a Triton edge. Eventually I will probably get both but right now I need to make a decision.

The current setup is a simrad Ac12, precision 9, dst 810, ws320 and a zeus 2.  So it's all n2k with no analogue sensors. Also have several Triton displays. So it's a fairly basic setup.

Right now I am really looking for more accurate twd, next leg twa, and laylines.
I am trying to understand if expedition will do everything for me that I would get out of adding a Triton edge? The Hercules is outside my price bracket.

We generally are racing around the cans, but we have some long coastal races coming up where I can benefit from the weather routing and other expedition features.

I have used expedition before in a number of long races but I don't personally own it yet.

Board footera